I know that I've said this about every sonnet, but this one is probably number two on my top ten. This sonnet expresses the sweetness and the guidance of real love. The speaker of this sonnet is pretty much saying that love will always guide you in the right direction. The speaker goes on to say that love is not an ever evolving or changing thing. This sonnet expresses the solid, never changing ability love obtains. Once you've made that irreplaceable relationship, anything and everything will lead you back to them.
I recognized that love was a constant in this sonnet, however I like the way you say that love is never evolving. Love is what it is for each individual person. Love is love, and it is as simple as that. :) <3 :) Love has no need to evolve, because love will always lead you back to where you need to be.
ReplyDelete